At Fluid Filtration, customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We stand behind the quality of our products and will make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase. We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience. Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but in the event you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply follow the instructions below.
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you can return an item within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the merchandise purchase price, a 30% restocking fee will be applied. Refund will be for the purchase price, in the original form of payment. Original delivery and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the custom. Custom made items may not be returned.
Please follow these easy steps to return your unused item for return or exchange.
- Call 888 295-0408 and speak with one of our friendly Customer Service professionals. They will provide you with a shipping address to return the product.
- Box up your merchandise in the original packaging if you have it. The goods should be well-packed so that we receive them in good condition. Please include a copy of your invoice or your contact information the box. Send it back to us, postage paid.
- Please allow a minimum of 21 days for us to receive and process your return.
- We will credit or refund the value of the merchandise total and any taxes you were charged (excluding delivery and handling charges).
We stand behind the warranties of our suppliers and repair or replace any defective merchandise in accordance with its warranty. Occasionally, we will ask you to return the product directly to the manufacturer, which will allow us to expedite the process. No claims can be made for labor, or shipping costs unless they are specified in the manufacturers’ warranty.
Please remember, all returns are subject to our thorough inspection. In order to receive credit, the returned item must be in complete, new, and resalable condition unless the product is determined to be defective.
All products sold from Fluid Filtration have a limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of purchase. During this period we will replace any part or parts which prove to be thus defective, if returned to Fluid Filtration at customer’s cost; and this shall be the sole remedy available under this warranty. No claims will be allowed for labor, transportation, or other incidental costs. In no event is Fluid Filtration responsible for any consequential damages of any measure whatsoever.
At Fluid Filtration protecting your personal information is a priority. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number, name and address, so only Fluid Filtration is able to decode your information. Protecting your sensitive financial information is very important to us. That is why your credit card is processed electronically behind the scenes by PayPal, which is regarded as the safest way to process money transfers over the Internet. Customer info is safeguarded with PCI-compliant standards for data protection.
At Fluid Filtration, your personal information is confidential. We do not rent, sell, barter or trade email addresses. When you place an order with us, we collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and your email address. We use this information to fulfil your order and to communicate with you about your order and related products.
If your question or comment is relative to your fluidfiltrationmfg.com order, call 888 295-0408 and speak with one of our friendly Customer Service professionals or email us at [email protected]
Pricing, Payment & Sales Tax
All prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD) and are subject to change without notice. We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards for online purchases. We also accept payment via PayPal. If you order through our secure online shopping cart, all orders are subject to verification and acceptance before shipping. New Jersey sales tax is applicable on all orders.
At fluidfiltrationmfg.com, most orders ship out from our warehouse standard UPS Ground within 3 business days. Although most online orders process and deliver within 3 to 5 business days, please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. When checking out, please specify a physical street address. UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. All shipping prices shown are subject to change. If shipping price will be greater than quoted, we will notify you of this change and verify before shipping the product. Over-sized items and orders with multiple items may auto-generate a shipping quote of $0 so that we may find the best shipping option for you. We will contact you after the order is placed to determine the best shipping rate available.
The term “Fluid Filtration”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Fluid Filtration, 102 Van Winkle Ave, Garfield, NJ 07026. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior consent from Drain-Net.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America, and any or all affiliated locations which we hold business.